Eldon L. Ham, P.C.: Private practice of law (1976-2012) emphasizing commercial legal matters, sports, entertainment, and publishing. Clients include individuals, small and medium size businesses, and Fortune 500 companies.
- CHICAGO-KENT COLLEGE OF LAW, Adjunct Professor of Sports Law.
- WSCR-RADIO, CHICAGO: Sports Legal Analyst.
- SPORTS IS EDUCATION FOUNDATION, Co-Founder. A non-profit organization devoted to the educational integration of sports, academics, and emerging school and sports laws (2004-2008).
- JOHN MARSHALL LAW SCHOOL, visiting adjunct Professor of Sports Law (Summer sessions: 2005-2006).
- HOOSIER BAT COMPANY, Co-Owner. Manufacturer of Major League Baseball bats.
- NORTHWESTERN UNIVERSITY, Kellogg School of Management (Stedman Graham, Professor), guest lecturer, Sports Marketing.
- GAMEPLAN, INC., Co-Founder. A game publishing company with highly visible trademark properties in national distribution including Toys-R-Us: licensed and marketed numerous property rights such as Turner/CNN, NFL, Major League Baseball, Caesar's Palace, and others.
- ZUCKER, HAM & MANDELL, LTD., Co-founder and Managing Partner. National practice in sports and entertainment law; legal representation of numerous high profile professional athletes from the NFL, NBA, and Major League Baseball.
- ZUCKER SPORTS MANAGEMENT GROUP, Chief Operating Officer. A nationally recognized sports agent and sports management firm.
- HAM & PAWLAN, LTD., Attorneys at Law, Chicago, Illinois (1984-89), Founding and Managing Partner. Sophisticated corporate practice; civil litigation.
- MARCUS, ESSES, HAM & ASSOCIATES, LTD., Attorneys at Law, Chicago, Illinois (1976-84), Partner. Special emphasis on commodities law, corporation law, partnerships, and trusts.
- PALMER, BLACKMAN & MANCINI, P.C., Attorneys at Law, Associate Attorney. Business law and litigation.
1976 Juris Doctor
- Chicago-Kent College of Law.
1973 Bachelor of Science
- Finance, University of Illinois-Urbana; James Scholar; Phi Eta Sigma Honors Fraternity.